Sunday, March 15, 2009

What the @$#*!%....?


Well for once the weather reporter was correct. We went to bed last night thinking that there was no possible way that we would wake up to snow. However at 8:00 this morning i woke up to find almost an inch of snow on the ground. It has now just stopped snowing and at the end we had just over 2 inches. Toby, Troy and i had a good time playing outside for a little while. The trees seemed to hate me, they were tossing snow balls at me the hole time. Troy thought that it was funny so snapped a few pictures of my astonished looks.










Well I know I told you that we would post pictures of the home improvements that we have made. But those are going to have to wait until the snow subsides. I have included some in this post but the patio photos do not show its true glory as the landscaping was not yet complete. i will post pictures of the finished product at a different time...preferably on a more sunny day


The patio.

The patio from a different angle

The corner I completed last year... I just thought I would put this one in.

This is the front of our hose when we bought it 3.5 years ago.

Here is the front with last years improvements.

The front with last years improvements from a different angle.

The front recently without siding.

Again from a different angle

The front now.....Wow what a difference

The front again from a different angle

The fire pit....... Gotta have it.


Well for those of you who are only interested in cute photos of Toby here are a few.


He is soooooo cute he thinks that he is working
TOBY: "BUY! BUY! BUY! SELL! SELL! SELL!"

Cute little bruiser.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You did such a great job on the porch. It looked so nice.
I love that first pic with the tree buds and snow. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I can hardly wait to come see it. Toby seems to grow more everytime I see him. Have a great week. Hop to see you all soon. Love Great Auntie Paula