Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Hate the Cable Company, VENT

Well last night I turned on the T.V. to find that my on demand was not working and neither was the guide for my cable. So I call Comcast yet again and complain. I spent an hour on the line with the lady until finally she set another appointment for someone to come out and fix things. The appointment time frame was to be sometime between 2:00 and 6:00 PM. Well at 10:00 AM the guy calls and asks to come early. I was actually surprised, EARLY! Well of course when the guy got here the problem was gone. So he just checked a few things I signed off that he had been here and that everything was working fine when he left. I don't usually watch T.V. during the day so I turned it off and went about my day.

I did some work on the computer then I went out to Bainbridge Island to take some pictures of houses. I then decided to go to Silver City to see some old friends over a beer. After a short visit I then went to the gym for an hour. I know it is a bit backwards but I needed to go since i skipped yesterday. Well anyway after the gym I returned home and just wanted to veg for a little while and watch T.V. Needless to say the problem from last night has returned. So I again have another appointment between 8:00 AM and 12 PM tomorrow. What an inconvenience this has really become. At least the last two times I have called I have explained to the operator that I work from home by using the Internet and every time that their tech has to come out here and shut my cable down to work on it I lose business. Well they gave me some credit but I still am T'd off about the whole ordeal.

Ahh, much better....

2 comments:

Kaelee said...

What a total pain in the butt! Hope they get it right this time!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that. I hate the way the wastes your time. Time is always money. I just wish they were held accountable. That is one reason I hate Doctor's appointments. They don't care... They get paid anyway... BY use...
Have a great day.
Paula