Sunday, March 29, 2009

Soccer Saturday



Well yesterday Toby got to have a sleep over at Grandma Debi's and Grandpa Joe's house while Troy and i went over to Seattle to catch the second home game of the season for the new MLS team the Seattle Sounders. I have never been to a major soccer event and I had a blast. The crowd was crazy loud and our seats were awesome we could see everything. I don't think that we sat down at all in the 90 plus minutes of the game. What a rush! The Sounders won 2-0 making them so far undefeated. We were looking into getting partial season tickets but i looked today and they are all sold out with the exception of the really expensive sets. When i looked last week they still had all different packages, I should have bought them then. Anyway I will still try and get a few sets of tickets but i am not going to wait like I did with the partial season tickets or I know I will not be able to get them.














3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm jealous! I HAVE been to pro soccer games, including a World Cup game in Germany and would LOVE to go to a Sounders game.

Kaelee said...

Love the pic of you and Troy in your gear!!! We watched their first game on TV! Love the Sounders!!! So awesome that Seattle has an MLS Team!

Auntie Paula said...

I know you all had fun. I will be going to a few of them. I have a scarf... I got it the day after their first win... I love our Seattle store in the Mall. Hope to see you all soon. You both look great and of course Toby is such a cutie... Love Paula