Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Home Improvement!!!

Well i know it has been a wile since the last update..... I know it has been more than just while.

Well anyway there has been a lot of improvements around our house since the Christmas season. We have re-sided the front of the house and I have taken on the chore of leveling out the yard to seed for grass. We have also re-graveled the driveway and parking area. We are now building the patio area so that we can enjoy our time outside in the summer months.


The last few months have been super busy for myself. Toby has decided that it is mommy's playtime is during the day and that night time is for daddy. so I don't get to work until late. In my some-what spare time I have been going to the gym. I have a goal to get to a comfortable weight. I am so close to getting there. I have Troy to thank for the support. he has been great in taking care of Toby in the evenings while I am away. Also it has helped a lot with Toby's separation anxiety.


Well enough about life around here, here are some pics for you to enjoy.





My new stove!










Toby's first blanket fort!




Toby's first Road Rash!
TROY IS SUPPOSED TO GET THE PHOTOS DONE OF THE IMPROVMENTS.......THEY SHOULD BE POSTED TOMOROW...............IF YOU DON'T SEE THEM YOU KNOW WHO TO PESTER!!!!!!!!!

No comments: