Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Was That? Oh, Silence.



Well I have a weekend alone for the first time in over 19 months or so. The boys went over the mountains to eastern Washington to go see Stan and Beaver. Today they are going to the big sportsman show in Spokane. I hope they have a lot of fun.


I had to stay home for the weekend because i am in the middle of this really crazy deal right now and I knew that if I left things would just fall apart. It is weird to be alone in the house with just me the dog, cats, and fish. Leonard is driving me crazy I think he misses his playmate (Toby). The dogs are so quiet I don't even realize that they are here.


Any how we are finally getting some decent weather on this glorious second day of spring. So I finally took the pictures of the fully finished patio, plants and all.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really looks great Charity... I love it. Sometimes everyone needs time to be alone. I actually like it.. When I got home from Texas Betty was crazy.. I know she was made that I was gone two weeks. Have a great week.
Love Paula