Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mariner's Baseball in Style

Today I went to a mariner's game with my best friend Tammy. Her parents gave us the tickets to the exclusive Diamond club seating .....right on the field. i could not believe the seats you could see everything. you could actually hear the crack of the bats and the slap of the ball in the catchers glove. I was able to get a ball that was used in the game and get it signed by one of the pitchers # 48 Ian Snell, I also got him a few other prises for his birthday. The pictures are enough to speak for themselves. Troy called me twice during the game to inform me that i was on TV, how cool is that? here are the photos......Enjoy









































2 comments:

John Bryson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adrienne said...

Rainer and I get to sit in some Diamond Club seats on Thursday, I can't wait! Looks like you had a good time. :o)