Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hard at Work

Well a lot has happened since Toby and i got back from vacation. like the 4th of July, Kaelee, Shawn, and the Girls came up from Texas to visit. Troy and I went to a Sounder's Game where they played the European team Chelsea and lost. It has been extraordinarily hot up until yesterday. last of all I have not had a spare moment to think really since i returned, which leads me to think........Why do I go on vacation? Things seem to be more chaotic when i return from vacation that they are before I leave.

Well Friday I was contacted by a new (well new to me) Financial corporation to market their properties. The first one that I have on the list is a remodeled home on Hood Canal. This house is selling for so much below its market value it is not even funny. If I had the funds to buy this I would it is so nice out there.

I am having technical difficulties with photos at the moment but i promise to add photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

Auntie Paula said...

I like the way you have put your blog together. Great Job. Hope you had fun at the BB game today. I dropped off some stuff from Beaver. Have a great week. Love Auntie Paula