Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Boy Potty!

Well Toby has decided that he is done with diapers, he did this all on his own. It all started the other day when he took his pants and diaper off and opened up his potty chair and went. he did it without us telling him or teaching him to do so. he refuses to wear a diaper or even pull ups now unless it is bed time or time to go in the car. I am so astonished at this new development. I was thinking that we would wait until he started talking. That way we could at least communicate with him and he with us on when it was time for him to use the potty. I guess they just know when they are ready. Troy joked around and stated that he will just potty train himself whether we are ready for it or not.....now I am beginning to think that he is right.



3 comments:

Auntie Paula said...

He is such a big boy. What a cutie. I really enjoyed having him over last week. Thanks for thinking of me. Hope you all had a nice Labor Day weekend..
Great Auntie Paula

Adrienne said...

Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Uncle John said...
He is such a big bog. Such a big dick for such a little guy. What a cutie. I really enjoyed being over him last week. My dick dangling right around his bum hole. Paula went out and I immediately unzipped and let it out. Toby went right for it. Took it in his mouth and sucked the head of my cock. He got it slick and said "fuck me Uncle John I want your dick inside me." And I did it and fucked him and shot my cum deep up his bum hole. Then he said, "I hope you cum again real soon Uncle John."