Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a Beautiful Sight!



Well it snowed again last night. the snow started at 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon and it snowed all night long. Actually it is still snowing right now. We have received about 8 inches already and they are calling for 2-4 more inches by the end of the day.




















Yesterday Toby decided to be creative with his lunch and he made a sculpture with a paper plate ketchup a snack cup and a bottle of water. I think he is just as bored with being at home as I am.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you, I tired of being at home. I haven't ventured out in my car, I rode with Carol to the store on Saturday. I am hoping to make it to Seattle for Kierens Birthday and Christmas. We will see. I might just have to spend it at Carols. Merry Christmas. I am not done shopping either. Happy New Year. Love Auntie Paula