Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Snow?

Well it is snowing today and i have no work to do. I am stuck at home and going nuts, I like to get out at least once a day but today I don't really want to drive anywhere since i do not have to. The snow as many of you know started early this morning and it has not stopped yet. They keep telling us on the news that it is supposed to stop in a few hours. I don't know what they think a few hours equal I am thinking that a few just means they have no clue and it will just snow all day. Man I wish I could go back to school and become a meteorologist on a news station. What other job can you you get away with being wrong 90% of the time and not get fired.


Anyway I took some cute pics of Toby in the last few days and some this morning in the snow. Please enjoy!























2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Oh my word!!! Those pics of Toby in the snow are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of Toby in the snow. He looks so cutie with those sun glasses on. I really had fun with him the night I took care of him. He is such a cutie.. Love you Auntie Paula