Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, or am I?

If you haven't heard yet we had a white Christmas this year. We got up around 9:00 AM and made breakfast and opened gifts. When all the gifts were open I thought that we could take the cardboard and paper out to the burn pit in the back yard before it started to rain. when I looked outside i saw the first flakes starting to fall. I told Try and he could not believe it he thought that I was kidding around. In all we received about an inch of snow.

At around 2:00 PM we we climbed into the Chevy and wade the short trip down the hill to my mom's house for dinner and cheesecake. Toby received all kinds of clothes and toys. He even tried to open a few gifts by himself you know by slobbering on them until the paper was soft enough that it would just fall apart.

After the festivities with Grandma Debi and Grandpa Joe whe payed a visit to the Cash house to see Tom and Ester. They has company over and we cought them just in time for dinner. We had been invited to share in the feast but we were so stuffed from eating earlier in the day. Toby seemed to be really hot at Toms so we stripped himn down to his skivies and he decided to take a nap.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know we sure did. This was by far my favorite Christmas so far. I can not wait until next year, I have already started shopping for new things for Toby to open. I want to thank everyone for making this a year to remember.

2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Looks like Toby and you guys had a great Christmas. I love the pic of him in the pile of gifts....Too Cute.

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a nice Chritmas. It looks like Toby had a great first one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. Keep these posting coming. I really enjoy them.