Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow I Can't Believe It's Friday!

Well this week has had it challanges but overall everything worked out quite well I think.

To start yes it snowed on Monday and Wednesday, Toby has been sick all week long and now I have the bug. Toby rolled over for the first time this week and i can't for the life of me get it on video. Every time I have the camera in my hand toby stops and just stares at me with this expression of what are you doing with that thing.



I sold the Focus on Monday on Wednesday the new buyer tried to sell it back to me. Yesterday i finally got a new vehicle, I bought a 1990 Ford Bronco XLT. It runs and drives great it only has 150K miles on it and the interior is in great shape no tears in the seats and it has been a non smoking vehicle since day one. It is white with blue interior and it has 4 wheel drive so now I might not get stranded at home if it snows and i absolutley have to leave for some reason. I know that it is not that great on gas but the initial price was right. hopefully in a few month I will be able to refinance the house and get something more economic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new rig!!! It is much safer to be in then a smaller car. It is higher off the ground, you can see more. Cute pictues of that wonderful son. He is such a cutie. Congrads on him rolling over. I can just picture him looking at you with the camera wondering what you are doing. Have a great weekend. Love you all

Kaelee said...

So glad you got something that will make you feel safer..I love being in the big Suburban sitting way up high so nice....Love the pic of Toby he sure is getting big. Can not believe all the snow you guys have had....Its Sunny and 65 degrees here....Love it! So awesome that Toby rolled over....So fun!