Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ahhh... Spring


Well I meant to post this earlier this week, more like on Monday night but I got distracted. Any way here is how the week went.

I had promised Troy that if he help me build the patio area that i would buy him a new grill. Our old one was in shambles and in dire need of replacement so this was not a big deal for me to get a new on. Especially since we grill often in the summer and even in the winter months.



New Grill


New Grill


Old Grill...... See it has no legs and the grill on the inside is so thin that it is really hard to cook on.

I was surprised that Troy did not want a different grill as I let him pick with no price range. I even pointed out grills that had higher prices and he still went with the good old large Weber charcoal grill.

Sunday and Monday Toby, Troy and i spent a lot of time outside as the weather was finally nice and warm. It was in the 70's both days. Finally spring like weather oh how I wish it would have stayed that way. Anyway i have some good pictures of Toby playing outside in the sunshine.





Troy joined a soccer league last week and played his first game last week. His team plays on Tuesday nights in Poulsbo at the Zone Sport Center. this week he injured himself pretty badly by pulling his Quadriceps in his right leg. i have never seen a strain so bad but it is bruised terribly and swollen like a water melon. I feel really bad for him. I says he should have stayed retired in the soccer department. I don't think that he has played that badly for someone who hasn't played in over ten years, i know i wouldn't be able to play as well and it has been about the same for me.

No comments: