Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chowder Head


Well as you can see summer is finally over so i can update a little more often than in the past. Anyway yesterday was a fun filled day full of new foods and exciting times. For breakfast Toby ate a Cinnamon french toast piece with some fruit nothing too exciting yet had occurred. by lunch he was showing interest in walking with out any aid. I stopped working and cooked us up some Clam Chowder I thought that it would be fun to see if Toby would be interested in eating some with me. Oh my gosh what a fun meal. He had chowder all over his face and clothes but I was also surprised how much he actually got into his mouth. For diner he ate a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich on Poulsbo Bread (one of My favorite fast meals). After diner we tried the walking thing again, Toby seems to make a game out of it as if he knows that he can do it and he is just teasing us. Well needless to say he finally took those long awaited steps. My life is now officially over as I know it. I just know he will be into everything running back and forth, I can just see it know. What the heck is next, Oh my gosh, driving argh.
Toby also has a new found infatuation with shoes his and ours. He tries to put shoes on his feet and then get up and crawl of walk around with his walker it is too cute. He brings me his shoes and then points his feet straight up in the air as if he telling me to put them on. So I do and he gets so excited, it is hilarious.


2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Love all the new picks....Lila was a late walker....So awesome that you can update more now! Love it! Oh, and congrats on the deer! Sure hope Troy gets his elk....

Anonymous said...

Glad to see he is such a good eater. He will walk when he wants. Glad you got your deer, but you always seem to get yours before Troy. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love Great Auntie Paula