Thursday, March 6, 2008

6 almost 7 month old

oh my gosh, i can not believe that Toby is 6 almost 7 months old. Man time flys! Well i know that i have not posted in a while but it is always on my mind to do so. Life around here has been pretty busy.

Since the last time that i posted Toby has grown two teeth. his main mode of transportation around the house is still by rolling but he also kicks his way around. i just know that he will be crawling before i know it. he also is almost able to push himself into a sitting position. he can sit by himself and play but he hasn't quite gotten enough strength up to push himself up yet.

Well for those of you just interested in pictures of Toby Here you go.

3 comments:

Aunt Emily said...

I can't wait to see him!! I am so excited to finally be able to take a vacation. See you soon.

Kaelee said...

Love the pics....he is so adorable....What a cutie pie....

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. I love the pictures. L, Great Auntie Paula