Monday, November 12, 2007

The Blustery Day

Well Toby and I made it through the small windstorm that we had. Our power flickered a few times and few branches from the many tall trees in our yard fall but nothing to bad. I always worry about that stuff, I hate the wind. Toby and I stayed in the back room of the house for most of the day. I feel that this is the safest room in the house. He talked a lot you know baby talk. He is too cut. I just know that when he finally starts to form real words he will always have something to say.


Toby spent most of his day hangin' out with his kitten Leonard. We did make it out to go to Costco with Grandma Snyder and Grandpa Joe.



At the end of the day it was time to take a hard nap with his frog teether.

2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Love the pics. Toby is getting so big. Too freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Toby and the cat. They both looked very happy...